|Job Title||Sales Executive - German Speaking|
Sales Executive - German Speaking
Do you have the passion and drive to achieve results? Do you want to join a well-established, global technology company where five-star customer service is at the heart of everything we do?
Whether you are a recent graduate looking to kick start a career in sales, or you've already discovered your passion for sales and are looking to progress to the next step, then this is the perfect role for you. Our Sales Hero Academy will provide you with the fundamental sales skills, product knowledge and understanding of our clients that you need to get off to the best start but you must be self-motivated and be able to independently get to grips with the role.
The ideal candidate will be based within commuting distance of our global HQ in Fulham, South West London and this will be a hybrid working role. However, if you’re not based in or around London we can offer this role on a fully remote basis anywhere within the UK and you’ll still get the chance to enjoy social events with our fantastic team!
About our Sales Executive role:
- Utilise the techniques you learn in training to convert warm inbound leads into new customers
- Take ownership of a valuable portfolio of existing customers, focusing on building and strengthening relationships, to understand their needs and maximise their potential
- Build and develop your sales pipeline with a pro-active approach
- Work hard to win new business opportunities from leads who have previously enquired but haven’t yet become customers
- Act as the dedicated point of contact for customer queries via phone and email
- Pursue sales targets and objectives for your assigned territory
- Maintain our CRM system with accurate customer and lead information
- German speaker to native standard
- “Hunter mindset” – you are an ambitious person who won’t rest until you make the sale!
- Competitive and money-motivated
- Coachable with a willingness to constantly learn and develop your skills
- Excellent communication skills and active listening
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Strong IT skills
About our Offer:
- Basic salary up to £30k (Depending on Experience)
- Uncapped commission and monthly competitions with generous cash prizes
--- Typically £10-15k+ on top of your basic salary in your first year
--- Higher commissions are regularly earned thereafter
- Hybrid working*
- 30 days of annual leave including public holidays, increasing as your career develops
- Discounted gym membership (local to our Fulham office)
- Vitality private health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great work life balance and earning potential
- Excellent personal and career development opportunities
Founded in 2003, Flashbay is the World’s No.1 business-to-business (B2B) supplier of logo branded Promotional Technology products working with happy customers ranging from the smallest schools to the largest multinationals, globally. We offer an attractive range of designs within our Memory, Power and Audio categories, offering unbeatable prices coupled with fast and efficient service. Our product lines include Flash Drives, Power Banks, Speakers, Headphones, and Face Masks and Face Shields and a host of related technology products and accessories which allow our customers the unparalleled ability to promote their brands with confidence.
In our sales teams we only promote from within. We have defined career pathways and plenty of opportunities to mentor new hires or become a trainer within our Sales Hero Academy. Whether you are interested in developing the next generation of talent in the Sales Team or your primary career goal is to become a progressively more capable and successful sales person and maximise your earnings - we have opportunities for you.
*You will initially be working on a hybrid basis with 2 days in the office and 3 days at home per week. Your office days will be aligned with your team’s schedule and fixed each week. Should you wish to work from the office on more days each week this can be accommodated. To work from home you must have a quiet dedicated working space available and a fixed line broadband connection with a download speed of at least 30Mbps – you can check this at Speedtest.net - mobile broadband is not acceptable.Department:Sales http://www.flashbay.co.uk/careers/departments
Location:Imperial Wharf, Fulham (SW6) http://www.flashbay.com/careers/london