|Portuguese Speaking Sales Executive
Sales Executive - Portuguese Speaking
Do you have the passion and drive to achieve results? Do you want to join a well-established, global technology company where five-star customer service is at the heart of everything we do?
Whether you are a recent graduate looking to kick start a career in sales, or you've already discovered your passion for sales and are looking to progress to the next step, then this is the perfect role for you. Our Sales Hero Academy will provide you with the fundamental sales skills, product knowledge and understanding of our clients that you need to get off to the best start but you must be self-motivated and be able to independently get to grips with the role.
In our sales teams we only promote from within. We have defined career pathways and plenty of opportunities to mentor new hires or become a trainer within our Sales Hero Academy. Whether you are interested in developing the next generation of talent in the Sales Team or your primary career goal is to become a progressively more capable and successful sales person and maximise your earnings - we have opportunities for you.
This is a hybrid working role open to applicants living within commuting distance of our offices in Fulham, South West London. We can provide sponsorship for candidates who are currently living inside or outside of the UK.
About our Sales Executive role:
- Utilise the techniques you learn in training to convert warm inbound leads into new customers - no cold calling!
- Take ownership of a valuable portfolio of existing customers, focusing on building and strengthening relationships, to understand their needs and maximise their potential
- Build and develop your sales pipeline with a pro-active approach
- Work hard to win new business opportunities from leads who have previously enquired but haven’t yet become customers
- Act as the dedicated point of contact for customer queries via phone and email
- Pursue sales targets and objectives for your assigned territory
- Maintain our CRM system with accurate customer and lead information
- Portuguese speaker to native standard
- “Hunter mindset” – you are an ambitious person who won’t rest until you make the sale!
- Competitive and money-motivated
- Coachable with a willingness to constantly learn and develop your skills
- Excellent communication skills and active listening
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Strong IT skills
Please don't be put off applying if you don't have all of the above requirements. We're hiring for multiple positions within this team and review all applications with a very open mind. Our Sales Hero Academy is designed to support and develop people to reach their full potential.
About our Offer:
- Total Compensation: £32-40k
- Hybrid working
- 30 days of annual leave including public holidays, increasing as your career develops
- Vitality private health insurance
- Regular company social events
- Free breakfast and snacks in the office
- Free lunch on Wednesdays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great work life balance and earning potential
- Excellent personal and career development opportunities
Location:Imperial Wharf, Fulham (SW6) http://www.flashbay.com/careers/london